Rocket 18 Commercial from £19,950 + VAT (Bodyshell only)
Rocket 18 Commercial
Our largest single-axle caravan offers generous space for many business uses, with 1900kg max pay load.
It shares many features with the rest of the Rocket range, including all-aluminium body construction, designed to avoid the traditional caravan issues of wood-rot and leaks.
With LED internal and external lighting, and an industry-leading Al-Ko galvanised chassis, your Rocket 18 has retro looks with the benefits of modern technical advances, too.
In common with all Rockets, it is remarkably stable to tow, thanks to the aerodynamic body shape, and advanced chassis technology, incorporating a built-in anti-snake hitch.
Rocket 18s are in use all over the world, providing a rapid return on investment for owners who operate businesses as diverse as mobile bars, ice cream vans, vintage clothing outlets and hot food sales (hot dogs, burgers etc)
Choose from polished aluminium or painted external finishes, along with a wide range of options, including custom built extraction, deeper hatches, and LPG or electric operation, fully UK certificated, of course!
For weights and measurements, please see the table below.
- Al-Ko zinc-galvanised braked chassis with anti-snake hitch, 1900kg GVW
- UK sourced sheepswool insulation
- Choice of polished or painted aluminium external finish
- Strong TIG-welded aluminium space-frame construction
- Satin silver wipe-clean anodised aluminium internal skin
- Double-glazed tinted opening windows, with optional internal blinds/flyscreens
- Rear entrance door, with built-in folding step and security locks
- LED external running lights to EU standards
- Two roof vent
- Bright internal LED lighting
- Fully insulated bonded sandwich floor construction with Altro floor covering
- Serving hatch supported with gas struts, optionally full-opening side/deeper hatch
- Front and rear windows
Rocket 18 Dimension Matrix
Let's build it together
To find out more about our products and services or to discuss any requirements you may have and how we can help, please contact us now on +44 (0)1299 826326 or click the button on your right...